200 g/7 oz Paneer
1 cup Gram flour
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
1/2 tsp Roasted cumin powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
Coriander leaves, chopped
1/2 cup Green chutney
1. Mix gram flour, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, garam masala, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
2. Add little water and beat the mixture to form a thick and smooth batter.
3. Cut paneer into medium size thick square shape pieces. Remove a small portion of paneer from the centre top and fill it with green chutney.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
5. Dip the paneer pieces into the batter and deep fry on medium heat until golden brown.
Serve hot with any chutney or ketchup.
Paneer Pakora Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Paneer Pakora from Awesome Cuisine.