For the Kulcha:
300 gm all purpose flour
2 Tbsp Yogurt
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Baking powder
1 tbsp. Ghee
1/2 tsp. dry yeast
To prepare yeast:
3/4 cup Warm water
1/2 tsp. Lemon juice
1 tsp Sugar
250 gm Potatoes
1 tsp. Chili chopped
1 tsp. Salt 1/2 cup Finely chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp. lemon juice
Oil / Clarified butter for making the Kulcha
Method for preparing yeast:
1. Sprinkle yeast in warm water.
2.Add sugar and leave it for ten minutes.
3. Add 1/2 tsp lemon juice to it and your yeast is ready.
For Masala Kulcha:
1. Sieve all purpose flour and add baking powder, salt, Ghee, and yogurt to it.
2. Prepare the soft dough with yeast- water, and leave the dough for about two hours.
3. For the filling boil the potatoes and mash it very smoothly. Now mix the remaining masala and prepare a mixture.
4. Make small ball from the dough, roll into a disc shape and put potato filling on it. Give it a ball shape by sealing its edges. Finally roll it into a thick paratha and bake on griddle by applying Ghee or oil.
Serve hot with any gravy subji or dal.