Whtie Kabuli Channa – 1 cup
Potatoes – 2
Onions – 2
1. Saok channa overnight with a little soda-bicarbonate and enough water.
2. Wash well in the morning with fresh water. pressure cook it with the potatoes.
3. Peel and mash the potatoes coarsely. cut onions into small pieces.
4. Grind other ingredients first, add tomatoes at the end and grind well.
5. Heat ghee in a pan fry onion well, then add the ground mixture, fry till it smells good.
6. Add the boiled potatoes and channa with enough water.
7. Salt and sugar can be added according to taste.
8. Boil till the gravy thickens, remove and serve hot with lime, finely cut onions and coriander leaves.