Chicken Legs – 6
BBQ Sauce – 1/3 cup
Jalapeno – 1, seeds and ribs removed, minced
Garlic – 1 clove, minced
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
Lime Juice – 1/8 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Lime Wedges for garnish
1. Combine the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, jalapeno and salt in a zip lock back.
2. Add the chicken legs and shake well to coat.
3. Keep the bag in the fridge overnight or for 12 hours.
4. Remove the chicken legs and sprinkle salt and pepper.
5. Place them on a grill and cover it.
6. Cook for 4 to 7 minutes, flip them over and cover again.
7. Cook again for 4 to 6 minutes, basting with the BBQ sauce.
8. Remove to a plate and garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve with lime wedges.