Bitter Gourd – 250 gms, cut into rounds, seeds removed
Gram Flour – 1 tsp
Corn Flour – 1 tsp
Rice Flour – 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Jaggery – 1 tsp, powdered
Tamarind Extract – 1/2 to 1 cup
Oil – 100 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Mix salt with tamarind extract and add the bitter gourds.
2. Transfer to a pan and place over medium flame.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes and remove.
4. Drain the water.
5. Add the gram flour, corn flour, rice flour and chilli powder.
6. Mix well.
7. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
8. Add the bitter gourds and fry well.
9. Add the powdered jaggery and stir to mix well.
10. After 2 to 3 minutes, remove and transfer to a serving plate.
How to Make Bitter Gourd Roast Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Bitter Gourd Roast Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.