Potatoes – 2, boiled, mashed
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Carrot – 1, grated
Cheese Cubes – 4
Cabbage – 4 tblsp, grated
Green Chilli Paste – 2 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Breadcrumbs – little
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
2. Add potatoes, onions, carrot, cabbage, green chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder and salt.
3. Stir well for a minute.
4. Add cheese cubes and combine well.
5. Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
6. Make small balls of the mixture, flatten them lightly and roll them in breadcrumbs.
7. Heat a tawa over moderate flame.
8. Cook the cutlets on both sides till golden brown and crisp.
9. Remove and serve hot with chutney or ketchup. Cheese Veg Cutlet,