1. Mix half of the paneer, sugar and maida in a bowl.
2. Add the melted chocolate and give it a quick stir.
3. Knead well till it becomes a soft, pliable dough.
5. Combine the powdered almonds and cashewnuts with the remaining paneer, sugar and maida.
6. Make small balls of the almond-cashew mixture and cover it with the chocolate mixture.
7. Alternatively you can make small balls of the chocolate mixture. Spread the almond-cashew mixture in a plate and roll the chocolate ball in it.
7. Keep aside to cool and set before serving.
You can either roll the almond-cashew ball in the chocolate mixture or you can make a shape the chocolate ball over the almond-cashew ball.
image credit: flickr