Mixed sprouts or any one variety of sprouts (sprouted & cooked) – 1 cup
Onion – 2 medium sized sliced
Tomato – 1 medium finely chopped
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Red chilly powder – 1/2 tsp or according to spice
Goda masala or Garam masala – 3/4th tsp
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 3 to 4 tsps
Fresh ginger & garlic minced OR ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves – finely chopped for garnishing
1. Take oil in a kadhai. Add cumin seeds & let them splutter.
2. Add the sliced onions & minced ginger & garlic. Saute till onions become transparent on a medium flame.
3. Add tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilly powder, goda masala or garam masala & fry again till the tomatoes are cooked & oil starts leaving the sides.
4. Add the cooked sprouts along with the water if any & salt & let them cook together on a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes. If the mixture is too dry add a little water when adding the sprouts to get it to a gravy consistency.
5. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
6. Serve hot with rice or chapatis.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.