Sweet Corn Kernels – 3 cups, boiled, finely ground
Bread Slices – 3
Milk – little
Onion – 2, finely chopped
Green Chilli Paste – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Breadcrumbs – as required
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Soak the bread slices in milk for a minute and mix well with the ground corn.
2. Add onions, green chilli paste, coriander leaves and salt.
3. Mix well and make small balls of the mixture.
4. Roll it over the breadcrumbs and flatten a bit.
5. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
6. Deep fry the cutlet till golden brown on both sides.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.
Image credit: Vadani Kaval