Soya Beans – 1 cup, soaked overnight
Green Chillies – 4, finely chopped
Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Carrot – 1 cup, graetd
Lemon Juice – 2 to 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
Mustard Seeds – few
Curry Leaves – few
Oil – as required
1. Boil the soya beans and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Fry the mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies.
4. Add soya beans, coconut, carrot and salt.
5. Stir to mix well.
6. Remove and allow it to cool.
7. Before serving, add lemon juice and mix well.
8. Serve at once.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Image credit: Chitra Amma Kitchen