Thai Green Curry Paste – 3 tblsp
Chicken Breast – 350 gms, boneless, thinly sliced
Coconut Cream – 125 ml
Thin Coconut Milk – 1 1/2 cups
Kaffir Lime Leaves – 2
Fish Sauce – 1 1/2 tblsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Brinjals – 150 gms, cut into small pieces
Thai Basil Leaves – 1/4 cup
Red Chillies – 3, deseeded and cut into strips
1. Heat the coconut cream in a pan over low heat until it begins to have an oily sheen.
2. Add the green curry paste and stir well.
3. Add the chicken and cook until it changes colour.
4. Add coconut milk, lime leaves, fish sauce and sugar.
5. Bring to a boil and add the brinjal pieces.
6. Simmer over low heat until the chicken is cooked or for 15 minutes.
7. Add the basil leaves and red chillies.
8. Stir and remove from heat.
9. Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.