Brinjal - 1, large, diced
Baby Corn - 12
Mangetout - 100 gms
Carrots - 100 gms, sliced
Shiitake Mushrooms - 125 gms, halved
Green Capsicum - 1, large, cored, deseeded and sliced
Bamboo Shoots - 150 gms, sliced
Thai Fish Sauce - 1 tblsp
Honey - 1 tblsp
Kaffir Lime Leaves - 2
Tofu - 400 gms, firm, cut into 2 inch cubes
Olive Oil - 1 tblsp
Red Curry Paste - 2 tblsp
Green Chillies - 2, deseeded and sliced
Light Coconut Milk - 200 ml
Vegetable Stock - 250 ml
Thai Basil Leaves - handful
Cashewnuts - handful, toasted
1. Heat oil in a large pan.
2. Add the red curry paste and chillies.
3. Fry for a minute.
4. Add 2 tblsp of coconut milk and cook for 2 minutes, stirring from time to time.
5. Add the vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
6. Add the brinjal and let it boil.
7. Allow it to simmer for 5 minutes and add the remaining vegetables.
8. Cook for 6 to 10 minutes.
9. Add the fish sauce, honey, kaffir leaves and remaining coconut milk.
10. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
11. Add the tofu and mix well.
12. Garnish with Thai basil leaves and toasted cashewnuts.
13. Serve hot with rice.