Ghee – 1 tblsp
Jaggery – 3 to 4 cups, cut into small pieces
Water – 4 cups
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Rice Flour – 3 cups
Oil for frying
1. Boil water.
2. When it begins to boil, add ghee and jaggery.
3. Remove from fire.
4. Add both the flours.
5. Stir so that all lumps disappear.
6. Cover and keep for 2 hours.
7. Take a lime-sized ball of the mixture.
8. On a banana leaf or plastic sheet, form cutlet shapes.
9. Deep fry in oil till golden brown.
10. Remove and drain.
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Boorelu from Awesome Cuisine.