Potatoes – 500 gms
Milk – 2 tblsp
Water – 2 cups
Sugar – 1 kg
Saffron – 1/2 tsp, crushed and soaked in warm milk for 10 minutes
Ghee – 4 tblsp
Cashewnuts/Almonds – 10 to 15
1. Grind the saffron.
2. Add water to sugar and make a light syrup.
3. Boil and peel the potatoes.
4. Grate and add to syrup.
5. Place pan over low flame and mash potatoes to a smooth mixture.
6. Add ghee, saffron and cook till mixture comes off the sides of the pan.
7. Remove pan from fire and spread on a greased plate.
8. Garnish with cashewnuts.
9. Cool and cut into desired shapes.
Potato Cookies Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Potato Cookies from Awesome Cuisine.