Potatoes – 500 gms
Milk – 2 tblsp
Water – 2 cups
Sugar – 1 kg
Saffron – 1/2 tsp, crushed and soaked in warm milk for 10 minutes
Ghee – 4 tblsp
Cashewnuts/Almonds – 10 to 15
1. Grind the saffron.
2. Add water to sugar and make a light syrup.
3. Boil and peel the potatoes.
4. Grate and add to syrup.
5. Place pan over low flame and mash potatoes to a smooth mixture.
6. Add ghee, saffron and cook till mixture comes off the sides of the pan.
7. Remove pan from fire and spread on a greased plate.
8. Garnish with cashewnuts.
9. Cool and cut into desired shapes.
Potato Cookies Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Potato Cookies from Awesome Cuisine.