Dried Apricots – 500 gms, soaked in 4 cups of water for 5 hours
Sugar – 300 gms
Lime Juice – 2 tblsp
Cream – 2 cups
1. Remove seeds from apricots and crack them to extract the almond-like nuts from within.
2. Soak in water, peel and roast these till lightly browned.
3. In the water in which the apricots were soaked, add sugar and cook till syrupy.
4. Add apricots and lime juice.
5. Simmer till apricots are pulpy and thick.
6. Remove from heat and add the nuts.
7. Serve hot or cold with cream or vanilla ice cream.
This is served during festive occasions or during weddings.
Qubbani ka Meetha Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Qubbani ka Meetha from Awesome Cuisine.