Chana Dal – 500 gms
Urad Dal – 500 gms
Rice – 500 gms
Coconut – 1
Jaggery – 500 gms or as per taste
Oil or Ghee – 4 cups
Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Boil chana dal in water till it is half cooked and drain.
2. Soak urad dal in water for 60 to 90 minutes.
3. Drain and grind to a fine paste.
4. Soak rice in water for 30 minutes.
5. Drain and grind to a paste.
6. Mix urad dal and rice together. Keep aside.
7. Grind coconut along with chana dal and jaggery.
8. Add cardamom powdr and salt.
9. Make small golf sized balls of this and dip each in the rice and urad dal mixture.
10. Ensure each ball is coated properly.
11. Fry them in hot oil till golden.
Purnam Burelu Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Purnam Burelu from Awesome Cuisine.