Ghee – 1 cup
Rava (Semolina) – 2 cups
Bananas – 10 to 12
Cold Milk – 4 cups
Sugar – 3 cups, powdered
Salt – a large pinch
Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
Raisins – 3 to 4 tblsp
Almonds – 15 to 20, sliced and lightly fried
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Fry rava till light brown.
3. Peel, mash and add the bananas to the rava.
4. Cook together for a minute or two.
5. Add cold milk and let it simmer.
6. Cover it with a lid till the milk is absorbed.
7. From time to time stir the mixture.
8. Add sugar and stir till it dissolves.
9. Add salt, cardamom and raisins.
10. Cook for a few minutes more.
11. Transfer this to a bowl.
12. Garnish with almonds.
13. Serve warm.
Banana Rava Halwa Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Banana Rava Halwa from Awesome Cuisine.