Ghee – 1 cup
Besan Flour – 2 cups
Sugar – 2 1/2 cups
Water – 3 cups
Khoya – 1 cup, unsweetened
Raisins – 1/2 cup, soaked in warm water for 30 minutes
Cashewnuts – 50 gms, chopped into small pieces
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Fry the besan flour lightly.
3. Make a thick syrup of sugar boiled with 3 cups of water.
4. Add flour and khoya to syrup.
5. Cook on a low flame to a thick and smooth consistency.
6. Mix in the raisins.
7. Garnish with cashewnuts on top.
8. Remove and allow it to cool.
9. Once cooled, cut into squares.
10. Transfer to an airtight container.
Besan ka Meetha Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Besan ka Meetha from Awesome Cuisine.