Milk – 2 litres
Cabbage – 2 cups, grated
Ghee – 2 tsp
Cashewnuts – 14 to 15
Vanilla Essence – as required
Sugar – 1 1/2 cups
1. Boil the milk diluted with 3 to 4 cups of water.
2. Heat ghee in a pan.
3. Fry the cabbage till the raw smell disappears.
4. Cook with a little water until soft and grind it along with cashewnuts to a smooth paste.
5. Add it to the boiling milk and reduce the flame.
6. Add sugar and mix well.
7. Remove and add the vanilla essence.
8. Keep it in a fridge and serve chilled.
Cabbage Kheer Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Cabbage Kheer from Awesome Cuisine.