Toor Dal – 1/2 cup
Raw Mango – 1, medium size, peeled and cut into slices
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
Curry Leaves – 4
Onion – 1, medium, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil – 1 tblsp
Dry Red Chillies – 2
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Garlic Cloves – 3
Curry Leaves – 8
1. Wash the dal and soak for 60 minutes or overnight.
2. Put them in a pan with turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, curry leavees and 4 cups of water.
3. Cook on low flame till dals are soft.
4. Add the mango and cook till the slices soften.
5. Heat oil and fry the seasoning ingredients till dark brown.
6. Add them to the dal and cover with a lid.
7. Serve hot with rice.
Kairi (Raw Mango) Dal Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Kairi (Raw Mango) Dal from Awesome Cuisine.