Drinking Chocolate Powder – 5 tblsp
Sugar – 3 cups
Water – 2 1/2 cups
1. Mix 2 tblsp of sugar with the chocolate powder and set aside.
2. Heat the remaining sugar and water together till boiling.
3. Remove and strain the syrup using a strainer or a muslin cloth.
4. Gradually add the chocolate powder to the sugar syrup while stirring all the time.
5. Put it over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Remove and cool down to room temperature.
7. Transfer it to bottles and refrigerate.
8. To serve, mix 1 1/2 tblsp of the chocolate syrup with hot or cold milk.
9. For milk shakes, use vanilla ice cream and blend in a mixie.
10. The syrup stays good for 2 to 3 months if refrigerated.
Homemade Chocolate Syrup Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Homemade Chocolate Syrup from Awesome Cuisine.