Rajma 1 cup
Medium size onions 4
Medium size tomatoes 3
Red chilly powder 1 teaspoon
Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
Ginger garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Green chilly paste 1 teaspoon
Oil 2 tbsp
Milk 1 1/2 cup
Salt to taste Corriander leaves to garnish
1. Soak rajma in boiled water for about 45 minutes.
2. Pressure cook rajma with salt, red chilly powder, garam masala powder turmeric powder & salt till done.
3. In a karahi take oil fry onions till they turn into golden brown, add finely chopped tomatoes & let it cook. Keep aside.
4. When cool grind this onion & tomato mixture to smooth paste.
5. Add this paste to the cooked rajma with the green chilly paste, ginger garlic paste & milk.
6. Simmer it to about 15 minutes.
7. Garnish it with lots of corriander leaves. It tastes great with chappatis & pooris.
Rajma Curry Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Rajma Curry from Awesome Cuisine.