Prawns – 1 kg, shelled, deveined and washed
Oil – 1 cup
Onions – 750 gms, finely sliced
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ginger – 1 tblsp, ground
Garlic – 1 tblsp, ground
Red Chili Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder -3 tsp
Salt as per taste
Curry Leaves – handful
Green Chillies – 6, chopped
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup, chopped
1. Heat oil in a frying pan.
2. Add onions and turmeric powder. Fry till pale brown.
3. Add ginger, garlic, chili powder, coriander powder, salt, curry leaves and green chillies.
4. Fry on low flame for 7 to 9 minutes.
5. Add the prawns and fry till they change colour and are well cooked.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Remove from heat.
8. Serve hot with rice.
Jhinga Dopiaza Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Jhinga Dopiaza from Awesome Cuisine.