Lamb – 250 gms, cut into small cubes
Drumsticks – 250 gms, peeled and cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces
Onions – 3, finely sliced
Ghee – 1 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp, dry roasted
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Tamarind Pulp or Lime Juice as per taste
Curry Leaves – 8
Coriander Leaves – 1 bunch, chopped
Rice Flour – 1 tblsp, mixed with 1 cup water
1. Fry the onions in ghee till light brown.
2. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, ginger, garlic and salt.
3. Add the lamb pieces and fry till the liquid dries.
4. Add the drumstick pieces and continue stirring for a minute.
5. Add 4 to 4 1/2 cups of water, tamarind pulp and simmer till the lamb is cooked.
6. Add the curry leaves, coriander leaves and rice flour.
7. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes till it thickens a little.
9. Serve hot with rice.
Lamb and Drumstick Curry Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Lamb and Drumstick Curry from Awesome Cuisine.