Butter – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Flour – 1 cup
Milk – 1/4 cup
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
For the Filling and Topping:
Cream – 1 cup, whipped
Strawberries – 10, hulled and halved
1. Place in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes.
2. Allow to cool in the tin for two minutes, then turn out on to a wire cooling rack.
3. Once the cakes are cool, spoon 3/4 of the whipped double cream on top of one cake and top with
the majority of the strawberries.
4. Place the other cake on top.
5. Smooth the remaining cream on top and sprinkle with the remaining strawberries.