Flour – 2 1/2 cups, sifted
Whole Wheat Flour – 2 cups, sifted
Water as required
Ghee – 1 cup, melted
Salt as per taste
Extra Flour for dusting
Lamb Mince – 1 cup, cooked
1. Mix 1 1/2 or more cups of water with both the flours, adding water a little at a time to make a soft dough.
2. Knead well.
3. Cover and leave for 2 hours.
4. Knead again using more flour if dough is sticky.
5. Make balls (around 16 to 18) from the dough.
6. Roll each to a medium round.
7. Dab melted ghee all over.
8. Roll from one end of the other into a long rope-like roll.
9. Twist round and round into a tight coil.
10. Roll out flat again, dusting with flour if it tends to stick.
11. Roll quite thin like a chapati.
12. Spread the minced meat all over, leaving the edges uncovered.
13. Roll out another paratha and cover the first one.
14. Press down sides to keep them together.
15. Heat a tawa and put the stuffed paratha on it.
16. Lower heat to medium and cook the paratha on both sides till crisp and golden, adding ghee on the sides to make them flaky.
17. Remove and keep in foil till required.
18. Repeat with the rest.
19. Serve hot.