Whole Wheat Flour – 1/4 kg
Milk – 2 tblsp
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Mix the flour with milk and 1 tblsp of ghee.
2. Add salt and knead well to make a stiff dough.
3. Shape into small balls.
4. Roll out each ball into small chapatis.
5. With a fork prick all over on both sides.
6. Keep covered till all rotis are ready.
7. Heat a tawa over moderate heat and grease it with little ghee.
8. Place a roti on it and press down so that it gets cooked evenly.
9. Flip over to cook the other side.
10. When both sides are well browned, remove and keep it in a covered box or hotpack.
11. This roti will stay for a week and can be takes for picnics or any journeys.
12. Serve with pickle, curd or any side dish of choice.
Roghni Roti Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Roghni Roti from Awesome Cuisine.