Raw Rice – 1 cup
Par Boiled Rice – 1 cup
Urad Dal – 1/4 cup
Rolled Oats – 1 cup
Rice Flakes – 1/2 cup
Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
Oil for roasting
Mint Chutney – as required
Tomato Chutney – as required
Thin sliced vegetables (onion, capsicum, cabbage, cauliflower, carrot)
Salt as per taste
Oregano – 3/4 tsp
Ajinomoto – 1/4 tsp
Chilli Flakes – 1 to 2 tsp
Grated Cheese (optional)
1. Soak raw rice, boiled rice and urad dal together in water for 2 hours.
2. Soak rice flakes and oats separately in water for 15 minutes.
3. Grind everything together to a smooth batter.
4. Add salt at the end of grinding.
5. Allow the batter to ferment until next day morning.
6. To make the stuffing, heat oil in a pan and fry all the vegetables one by one.
7. Add ajinomoto and saute.
8. Sprinkle salt, chilli flakes and oregano.
9. To make the dosa roll, heat a tawa and pour a ladle full of batter.
10. Spread to from a thin dosa.
11. Add little oil around the dosa.
12. Close with a lid and cook on one side only.
13. Prepare 2 dosas for one roll.
14. Apply mint chutney to one dosa.
15. Keep second dosa on top, apply tomato chutney and sprinkle grated cheese.
16. Keep little vegetable stuffing at one end and roll up like a mat.
17. Cut into slices and then serve.
Oats Dosa Roll Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Oats Dosa Roll from Awesome Cuisine.