Copra – 1 cup, grated
Oil – 2 tblsp
Dry Round Red Chillies – 12
Black Peppercorns – 1 tblsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tblsp
Coriander Seeds – 4 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – 1 tsp
Chana Dal – 1 cup
Urad Dal – 3/4 cup
1. Roast copra in a dry frying pan for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Remove and keep aside.
3. Heat a few drops of oil in the same pan.
4. Fry each of the ingredients separately for a few seconds.
5. Mix all the ingredients together and grind to a coarse powder.
6. Store in an airtight container.
7. Use as required.
Kootu Podi (Kootu Powder) Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Kootu Podi (Kootu Powder) from Awesome Cuisine.