Copra – 1 cup, grated
Oil – 2 tblsp
Dry Round Red Chillies – 12
Black Peppercorns – 1 tblsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tblsp
Coriander Seeds – 4 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – 1 tsp
Chana Dal – 1 cup
Urad Dal – 3/4 cup
1. Roast copra in a dry frying pan for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Remove and keep aside.
3. Heat a few drops of oil in the same pan.
4. Fry each of the ingredients separately for a few seconds.
5. Mix all the ingredients together and grind to a coarse powder.
6. Store in an airtight container.
7. Use as required.
Kootu Podi (Kootu Powder) Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Kootu Podi (Kootu Powder) from Awesome Cuisine.