Meat Balls - 15 (Chicken or Mutton as per taste)
Coconut Milk - 2 cups
Oil - 2 tblsp
Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
Oregano Powder - 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Kaffir Lime Leaves - 3 to 4
Salt as per taste
1. Heat the oil and fry the meat balls on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes taking care that these do not crumble.
2. Add the lemon leaves while frying the koftas.
3. Lower the heat and mix in the coconut milk and the spices and salt to taste.
4. Cover with a lid and cook till most of the coconut milk has been absorbed into the koftas.
5. Keep the gravy as required.
6. Serve with plain rice.
Note: If you are not able to find Kaffir Leaves, substitute it with 1/2 cup (or more) of Lime Juice.