Raw Jackfruit – 1 kg
Coconut Oil – 2 tbsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 3
Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Boil jackfruit chunks in salted water till just soft.
2. Drain, mash them coarsely and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Add mustard, green chillies and asafoetida.
5. When the mustard seeds start to splutter, add turmeric powder and the jackfruit.
6. Stir and fry till blended, add salt to taste. Mix well.
7. Garnish with coconut and coriander leaves.
8. Serve hot with puris.
Kathal Ki Sabzi Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Kathal Ki Sabzi from Awesome Cuisine.