Milk – 2 1/2 litres
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Ghee – 2 to 3 tblsp
Green Cardamoms – 6 to 8, powdered
1. Place milk in a wide, heavy pan.
2. Cook, stirring continously, till it has a thick semi-fluid consistency.
3. Lower heat and add sugar.
4. Continue stirring till mixture gets thicker and sugar dissolves.
5. Add ghee and continue cooking till the mixture becomes thick but is still in a slightly liquid state.
6. Remove from heat and mix in the cardamom powder.
7. When cool, it will harden into a semi-solid.
8. Store in an airtight container and serve.
Tip: Can be refrigerated and served chilled.
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Therattipal from Awesome Cuisine.