Paneer – 2 cups, cut in cubes or squares
Rice Flour – 1/4 cup
Corn Flour – 1/4 cup
Bengal Gram Flour – 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
Garam Masala Powder – 4 to 5 tsp
Oil as required
Toothpick – optional
1. In a bowl mix corn flour, rice flour and bengal gram flour.
2. Add salt and garam masala powder.
3. Mix well with water to make a thick batter.
4. Heat oil in another pan.
5. Soak the paneer pieces in the batter.
6. Fry in the hot oil over low-medium flame.
7. Turn over once or twice and cook on both sides until it becomes golden brown.
8. Remove and drain.
9. To serve, keep each paneer piece in a toothpick (or just on a plate) and sprinkle coriander leaves on top.
10. Serve with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Paneer 65 Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Paneer 65 from Awesome Cuisine.