Paneer – 2 cups, cut in cubes or squares
Rice Flour – 1/4 cup
Corn Flour – 1/4 cup
Bengal Gram Flour – 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
Garam Masala Powder – 4 to 5 tsp
Oil as required
Toothpick – optional
1. In a bowl mix corn flour, rice flour and bengal gram flour.
2. Add salt and garam masala powder.
3. Mix well with water to make a thick batter.
4. Heat oil in another pan.
5. Soak the paneer pieces in the batter.
6. Fry in the hot oil over low-medium flame.
7. Turn over once or twice and cook on both sides until it becomes golden brown.
8. Remove and drain.
9. To serve, keep each paneer piece in a toothpick (or just on a plate) and sprinkle coriander leaves on top.
10. Serve with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Paneer 65 Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Paneer 65 from Awesome Cuisine.