Chicken Legs – 2
Plain Flour – 1 tblsp
Small Onion – 1
Garlic – 1 clove
Butter – 2 to 3 tblsp
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Tomato Puree – 1/2 tblsp
Red Wine – 1/3 cup
Salt – 1/4 tsp
White Pepper – a pinch
Thyme – a pinch
Parsley – a pinch
Marjoram – a pinch
Button Mushrooms – 100 gms
Lemon Juice – 1/4 tblsp
Vinegar – 1/4 tblsp
1. Wash the chicken legs and coat with flour.
2. Peel and chop the onion and garlic.
3. Heat butter with 1/2 tblsp oil.
4. Brown the chicken legs, adding onion and garlic and fry until soft.
5. Combine tomato puree with red wine, salt, pepper, marjoram and thyme.
6. Add to the chicken and cook gently for 30 minutes.
7. Wash and finely chop the parsley.
8. Clean and trim mushrooms, then sprinkle with lemon juice.
9. Heat the remaining oil in a separate pan.
10. Fry half of the parsley and all the mushrooms in it.
11. Cook until all juices have evaporated.
12. Add the mushroom mixture to the chicken.
13. Sprinkle vinegar and remaining parsley, just before serving.
Chicken Legs with Mushrooms Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chicken Legs with Mushrooms from Awesome Cuisine.