Maida – 250 gms
Baking Powder – 1 1/4 tsp
Sugar – 225 gms
Thick Curd – 200 gms
Oil – 200 ml
Breakfast Cereal – 100 gms, chocolate flavour
Edible Yellow Colour – 1 drop
Lemon Essence – 6 drops
1. Sift together the flour, and the baking powder and keep aside.
2. Grind the sugar in a mixer to a fine powder.
3. Add oil, curd, essence, yellow colour and run the mixer so that the mixture blends well together.
4. Blend till the mixture is smooth and remove to a mixing bowl.
5. Add the maida with the baking powder a little at a time into the beaten liquid mixture.
6. Blend gently with a wooden spoon.
7. Mix in the cereal.
8. Grease a round baking dish and pour this mixture into the baking dish.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 30 to 35 minutes.
10. Insert a skewer to see if the cake is done.
11. If the skewer comes out clean when inserted in the middle of the cake the cake is ready.
12. Put off the oven and allow the cake to cool in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
Lemon Choco Cake Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Lemon Choco Cake from Awesome Cuisine.