Raw Rice Flour – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Coconut – 1/2 cup
Elaichi – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Water – 2 glass
1. In a pan add 2 glasses of water.
2. Add little water and add the raw rice flour.
3. Add elaichi and close it with a lid.
4. Once it has cooled, add sugar, coconut and mix it without lumps.
5. Make small round balls of this mixture.
6. In a idli plate arrange the balls and steam cook it for 5 minutes.
7. Remove and serve.
Neer Urundai Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Neer Urundai from Awesome Cuisine.