1. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
2. Take one ladle full of dosa batter and pour into small portions to make 2 to 3 mini uttapams.
3. Sprinkle some red chilli powder.
4. Place the tomatoes and mushrooms over each of mini uttapam.
5. Cover with a lid and cook on low fire.
6. Turn over very gently and cook the other side.
7. Once both the sides are cooked, remove and Serve hot.
Mini Vegetable Uttapam Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Mini Vegetable Uttapam from Awesome Cuisine.