Pomfret Fish – 2, medium
Salt as per taste
1. Make deep insertions on the fish.
2. Sprinkle salt all over the fish and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
4. Rub the fish with this marinade and keep aside for 30 minutes again.
5. Heat 2 tblsp of oil in a non-stick pan.
6. Place the marinated fish on the hot oil and cover with a lid.
7. Allow the fish to cook on medium heat till one side is cooked, for about 4 to 5 minutes.
8. Turn over gently and cook the other side.
9. Serve hot.