Basmatic Rice – 1 cup, cooked
Eggs – 3, boiled
Baby Potatoes – 10
Olive Oil - tblsp
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Mixed Herbs – 1/2 tsp
1. Peel the potatoes.
2. Heat the oil and stir-fry the potatoes for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add salt and pepper powder.
4. Cook covered on low heat till the baby potatoes are tender.
5. Mix in the cooked rice and stir gently.
6. Put off the heat and place in a salad bowl.
7. Cut the eggs into circles or quarters.
8. Mix all the ingredients in the salad bowl and toss gently.
9. Serve as a salad.
Egg and Baby Potato Salad Recipe