American Sweet Corn – 1 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Saffron – a pinch
Gheee – 1/4 cup
Milk Powder – 3 tblsp
1. Grind the corn using enough milk to form a paste.
2. Mix sugar and cook in a heavy kadai, stirring constantly.
3. Add saffron and milk powder when it is 3/4th cooked.
4. Add ghee little by little.
5. When the mixture turns thick halwa like consistency remove from fire.
6. Fry cashewnuts ad kismis in ghee and add to the halwa.
Sweet Corn Halwa Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Sweet Corn Halwa from Awesome Cuisine.