Idli – 8 to 10 (plain or rava)
1. Boil 150 ml water and add the plum pieces and allow to cook on low fire till soft.
2. Mix in the apple pieces and continue to cook on low fire till very soft.
3. Now, mix in the pomegranate juice and the sugar and salt to taste.
4. Keep stirring and cooking on low fire till soft and mushy and the entire pulp is cooked.
5. Allow to cool to room temperature and if you wish you could run it in the mixer to obtain a smooth chutney.
6. You can serve it without blending in the mixer.
7. Spread on the idlis or serve separately as a snack.