1. Crush the biscuits and mix with white butter and mix the white butter to form bread crumbs.
2. Layer out these bread crumbs at the bottom of a cheese cake tin.
3. Place in a freezer for 10 minutes to set.
4. In the meantime blend together the sugar, hung curd and grated paneer in a mixer to obtain a smooth paste.
5. Add the gelatin and blend once again.
6. Pour half the paste in the layered cheese cake tin and allow to set in the fridge for 12-15 minutes.
7. Place the burfi pieces over this layer and pour the remaining mixture of the cheese cake and allow to set for a further 15 minutes in the fridge.
8. You can keep it longer till it is time to serve the sweet dish.
Layered Cheese Cake Recipe
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Layered Cheese Cake from Awesome Cuisine.