For the Base:
Marie Biscuits – 10, crushed
White Butter – 2 tblsp
For the Cheese Cake:
Hung Curd – 200 gms
Paneer – 200 gms, grated
Sugar – 3 tblsp
Gelain soaked in Lukewarm Water – 3 tsp
For the Layering:
Burfi or any Dry Indian Sweets without syrup – 6 pieces
1. Crush the biscuits and mix with white butter and mix the white butter to form bread crumbs.
2. Layer out these bread crumbs at the bottom of a cheese cake tin.
3. Place in a freezer for 10 minutes to set.
4. In the meantime blend together the sugar, hung curd and grated paneer in a mixer to obtain a smooth paste.
5. Add the gelatin and blend once again.
6. Pour half the paste in the layered cheese cake tin and allow to set in the fridge for 12-15 minutes.
7. Place the burfi pieces over this layer and pour the remaining mixture of the cheese cake and allow to set for a further 15 minutes in the fridge.
8. You can keep it longer till it is time to serve the sweet dish.
Layered Cheese Cake Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Layered Cheese Cake from Awesome Cuisine.