1. Roast the brinjal on the gas.
2. Remove the skins and mash.
3. Heat the oil and fry the ginger garlic paste.
4. Mix in the mashed roasted brinjal and add the spices.
5. Cook over low fire stirring continuously for 2-3 minutes.
6. Pour the curd into a serving dish.
7. Mix the brinjal preparation into the curd and then chill in the fridge.
8. Serve as a raita with plain roti.
Brinjal Raita Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Brinjal Raita from Awesome Cuisine.