Butter Milk – 1 glass
Olives – 4 to 5
Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
1. Mix salt and pepper powder and place on a plate.
2. Wet the rim of a glass and roll the glass rim on this mixed salt and pepper.
3. When the salt and pepper sticks to the rim of the glass, place in a fridge to chill.
4. To serve, pour the butter milk into the rimmed glass.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir gently.
6. Add a few halved olives.
7. Garnish the rim of the glass with an olive and serve chilled.