Mushrooms – 200 gms, cut into circles
Fish Fillets – 200 gms
Oregano Powder – 1 tsp
Thyme – 1 tsp
Cauliflower Florets – 200 gms
White Sauce – 2 cup
Cheese – 1 cup
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Tomato – 1, chopped without the seeds
Olives – 5 to 6, cut into halves
Salt as per taste
1. Heat the oil and fry the fish fillets sprinkling salt as you do so.
2. Fry both the sides.
3. Allow to cool and then break into flakes and keep aside.
4. In the same oil fry the cauliflower till light golden brown.
5. Fry the mushrooms for 2 minutes after removing the cauliflower pieces.
6. In the same pan add the white sauce and lower the heat.
7. Add the spices and also mix in the remaining veggies and the fish cakes.
8. Stir gently and remove to a baking dish.
9. Sprinkle the olives and tomato pieces on top.
10. Top with the cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.
11. Serve with herbed bread.