Cauliflower – 1, medium
Butter – 2 tblsp
Flour – 4 tblsp
Milk – 1 cup
Cheddar Cheese – 1 cup, grated
Salt as per taste
Pepper as required
1. Trim the cauliflower and cut into medium-sized florets.
2. Boil a pan of water with around 300 ml of water.
3. Add salt and drop the florets in the warm water and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Put off the heat and drain out the water.
5. To prepare the sauce, Melt the butter in a pan, stir in the flour and cook gently, stirring constantly for about 1 min.
6. Remove from the heat.
7. Gradually stir in the milk.
8. Return to the pan and cook stirring all the time until the mixture begins to thicken but is still liquid.
9. Mix three fourths of the quantity of cheese into the sauce and season to taste with salt and pepper.
10. Place the cauliflower in baking dish and pour the sauce over.
11. Sprinkle the remain cheese and grill until the cheddar topping bubbles and coats cauliflower. 12. Serve hot with herbed bread or plain bread.
Cauliflower Cheese Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Cauliflower Cheese from Awesome Cuisine.