Milk – 2 1/2 cups
Cornflour – 8 tsp
Cocoa Powder – 2 tblsp
Sugar – 1 cup
Whipped Cream to decorate
1. Combine sugar, cornflour and cocoa in a bowl.
2. Stir in a little milk to make a paste.
3. Put remaining milk in a saucepan and bring it to boil and add cornflour paste stirring constantly.
4. Again, place on low heat and cook for a minute till mixture is thick and smooth.
5. Rinse a mould with cold water.
6. Pour chocolate mixture in the mould and leave to set in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
7. Remove from mould and decorate with whipped cream.
8. Garnish with nuts and serve.
Chocolate Pudding Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chocolate Pudding from Awesome Cuisine.