1. Clean rice.
2. For one cup rice add 4 cups of water.
3. Pressure cook for 5 to 6 whistles.
4. Cut the banana, apple and chickoo into small pieces.
5. Put the cooked rice in a broad vessel.
6. Add all the fruits together along with a pinch of salt.
7. Mix well.
8. Add ghee.
9. Fry the cashewnuts in a tsp of ghee and add it to the rice.
10. Mix well.
11. Garnish with raisins.
Fruits Pongal Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Fruits Pongal from Awesome Cuisine.