Rice Flour – 1/4 kg
Maida – 1/4 kg
Milk – 500 ml
Milk Powder – 1/4 cup
Dates – 1 cup
Grated Coconut – 1 cup
Grated Jaggery – 1 1/2 cup
Cashewnuts – as required
Ghee – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Boil milk and let it cool.
2. Add rice flour and maida. Mix well.
3. Add salt and mix it into a dosa batter.
4. Soak dates in water for 30 minutes.
5. Roast the cashewnuts in ghee.
6. Grind the dates nicely.
7. In a little water add the milk powder and mix.
8. In a pan, add grated coconut, cashew, jaggery, elaichi and milk powder.
9. Fry little so it becomes thick.
10. In a small banana leaf, pour the batter and spread.
11. Keep the milk powder-coconut mixture in the middle and close the leaf.
12. Boil it in a idli pan or in a cooker. (similar to how an idli is cooked)
13. Serve hot.