Maida – 300 gms
Salt as per taste
Dry Yeast – 1 tblsp
Bread Improver – 5 gms
Sugar – 2 tsp
Milk Powder or Milk – 2 tsp
Margarine/White Butter – 50 gms
Onion – 1 to 2 cup
Capsicum – 1 cup
Tomato – 1 cup
Tomato Sauce – 3 tsp
Chilli Sauce – 2 tsp
Soya Sauce – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1
Carrot – 1/4 cup
Red Capsicum – 1/4 cup
1. In a large bowl add maida, sugar and salt.
2. Add yeast, bread improver and mix well.
3. Add milk powder, margarine and little water. Mix well.
4. Beat the dough for 15 to 20 minutes so that the dough will be smooth and ready.
5. Keep it covered for 2 hours.
6. Heat butter or oil in a pan.
7. Add onion, red capsicum, green capsicum, tomatoes and red chilli powder.
8. Mix well and fry nicely.
9. Add 1 tsp tomato sauce and continue to fry.
10. Add 1 tsp chlli sauce and 1 tsp soya sauce.
11. Continue to fry and add salt to it.
12. Wait till the gravy becomes thick.
13. Sprinkle a little maida on a table surface.
14. Make the dough into longer peces and make small rounds.
15. In a greased tray keep the rounds.
16. Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
17. Fry the dough balls till golden brown and keep aside.
18. Add the golden brown balls into the gravy.
19. Add chilli sauce and tomato sauce to the gravy.
20. In an another pan, add red capsicum, tomato, little salt and water.
21. Boil for 5 minutes and add it to the gravy.
22. Transfer it to a serving bowl.
23. Garnish with coriander leaves, spring onion and grated carrot.
24. Serve hot.
Note:- Bread improver has been a common ingredient in bread and is used to speed up bread production.
Bread Masala Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Bread Masala from Awesome Cuisine.